Friday, August 23, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - August 23

Each Thursday for the past several weeks I've been hosting a lesson planning link-up. This weeks featured posts come from that link-up.

Jennifer at Creating Learning Adventures discussed art curriculum and had several links on the topic. I love the ideas from her pinterest page.

The week we discussed music Lucinda at Navigating by Joy referenced Classical Kids CD's and they sound just wonderful. I already ordered the set.

Many of the links are still open so come and join the fun.





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Julie. I'm looking forward to reclaiming my children from the beach and being able to link up our projects on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm excited to start school on Monday too.

      Delete
  3. hmm quite a good handmade items, so who are the artisans are these arts made by kids?? will love to know more about them.

    handmade products

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...