Monday, July 8, 2013

Leukemia - Maintenance Week 17

Here's a flashback of our week.

What are they catching?

Tadpoles

Baby Frogs

A Trip to the Swimming Pool

Gardening - Pea Pods and Johannisberre (Currants)

Selling Ice Cream

Another Trip to the Swimming Pool

Celebrating Hedgie's Birthday

I'm exhausted and the kids are sleeping. Jemma's blood check was good today. Her daily intake of PuriNetol was raised to alternating doses of 10 and 20 mg per day. We are living in our actions and I keep telling my self not to worry about what I can't control, and that today is a good day so enjoy it. Being busy helps.

This post is linked to:
Insta-Friday
Homegrown Learners

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week! Today is a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to keep busy, especially with such fun things. I am glad Jemma is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selling ice cream - brilliant! (But don't tell my little salesman or he'll hound me to death....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to write a post focused on this activity. It sounded like a good idea, but unfortunately didn't turn out that way. Luckily my daughter isn't too discouraged. She plans to try again, so I'm waiting to see how round 2 goes before writing.

      Delete
  4. Love the frog and tadpole pictures. Busy is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Catching the tadpoles and baby frogs is so cool! I'm glad Jemma is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! What a fun week, the frog and tadpole photos are great! Glad to hear that Jemma's blood check was a good one. Staying busy is good, and it doesn't look like you have a problem with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun activities you all had this week. I am glad your daughters blood levels are good. Praying that you all have many more good days.
    Blessings, dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the frogs and tadpoles! Seems like you are doing a great job of Living In The Moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby frogs are the best!! Continued prayers for Jemma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...