Friday, June 7, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - June 7

Do you every plan on doing something on the internet only to find yourself two hours later having done something completely different? That just happened to me and I'm glad it did.

Art is a subject I want to focus on more next year and Bella's Art Club Blog is a terrific resource. After beginning a career as a textile designer, she's now dedicated to teaching art to children. Her blog is filled with projects and instructions perfect for kids. I've been pinning many of them.
This week she linked up a project that's all about perspective. Depending on the angle used to view this fan folded paper, the image completely changes. I can't wait to do this, mandalas and wavy line drawings with my kids as well as some of her other projects. Be sure to spend some time browsing her blog. It's well worth it!

Thank you to all of you who have linked-up and added links back to Highhill Education on your sidebars or at the end of your posts. I really appreciate it.



What have your kids been up to this week?



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope your kiddies enjoy making these projects, and exploring all the wonderful topics you'll be covering with them. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a child who took forever to learn perspective, funny how most just get it but when they don't it is tricky to explain. Have joined in this week with my Country Kids post as we have been making and creating with food.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...