Friday, June 28, 2013

Hobbies and Handicrafts - June 28

Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational is a blog I've been following for a long time now because it's packed with great ideas.

Building a harmonica from craft sticks is a fun activity on its own, and even better if it's combined with a book such as Lentil (Picture Puffins) by Robert McCloskey. Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational has a tutorial with all the steps for making two slightly different models.

Thank you to all of you keeping this link-up alive during these long summer days. I look forward to seeing what the kids have been up to this week.







3 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks, jmommymom for the feature today! I hope your followers will give this great activity a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been working on our green house so I thought this would fit your linky this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a post to link up this time, but I'm enjoying following the other links. Thanks for hosting!
    Dana @ Project Day

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...