Monday, April 22, 2013

Leukemia - Low Protein - Maintenance Week 6

Jemma is doing well, but has been sleeping a little more than normal. She could be tired because we had a busy week. Wednesday we spent the day on rail bike cars traveling 40 km down a railroad track. My sister stopped in for a short visit Thursday-Sunday and Sunday afternoon we went to our first birthday party in almost a year. Or she could be tired because her protein levels are a bit low. The l'aspariginase interferes with normal protein production which could result in low energy.

Regardless, her blood work today was in the normal range for Leukemia patient in Maintenance therapy. So all an all things are going quite well.




This post is linked to: 
Country Kids

8 comments:

  1. Hello, I downloaded the SPEED! app for my son. He loves it as do I! I have a few suggestions if you want to increase your sales. I can email you if you would like. Also my son and I would love to send a package from Italy to your beautiful daughter, could you email me your address? tbertitaly@gmail.com. Prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family coming from Milan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see the whole family out and about once again enjoying every day things:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad top hear this! I have been and will continue to be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased things are within the "normal" range. I hope Jemma's got more energy this week.
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via countykids. Glad that things are in the normal range and off to read more about you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely family fun day out, sending positive thoughts and good wishes to you all, thanks for linking up to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks a great rail bike, I too found you via countrykids and I hope that your daughter is doing ok x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a lovely family day out. Glad your daughter is doing ok x #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...