Thursday, February 21, 2013

Leukemia - How is Jemma? - Day 249

We are still waiting for Jemma's blood to recover. Her hemoglobin, platelets and leukocytes all increased, but her neutraphils fell from 200 to 100. Perhaps Monday will be the day to begin treatment again?



A friend of mine in England emailed me a link to this video of a young girl with cancer singing and dancing about her experience. Unfortunately I can relate to many parts of the video and notice things that I may not have noticed before this experience, such as her chest bandage where her catheter enters her body, and her stepping over her iv line every time she spins in a circle while dancing. It made me smile and cry at the same time, but I enjoyed it and thought you would too.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...