Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Leukemia - Benefit Events

"Isn't it good I have Leukemia and not a sickness I could die from?" That is a question Jemma has asked both my husband and myself over the past few weeks. That is possible because people like you who have given to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and other cancer fighting societies.

Since Jemma got sick several of you have participated in events in her name.


Thank you to all of you who participated in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light the Night.

 
Thank you Sandi a few days in advance. Sandi in California is a sister of one of my friends. She is running a 1/2 marathon in honor of Jemma for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Thank you to my husband's cousins who participated in the American Cancer Society's Mackinac County Relay for Life in honor of Jemma.

And thank you to all of you who have donated to help the fight against Leukemia! It means so much to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...