Saturday, June 16, 2012

Leukemia - Our Family Crisis


I want to thank each and every one of you for reading and enjoying my blog. My family is currently undergoing a huge family crisis. On Friday this week (June 15) my five year old, was diagnosed with Leukemia. We are learning more about her condition and this type of cancer every minute.

Before her diagnosis we were fortunate enough to have two back-to-back outstanding vacations. One with my in-laws and the other was a family cruise. Upon returning I created many blog posts about these vacations, our homeschooling activities and activities with Speed! - my multiplication game. These posts were all pre-scheduled and will continue to post on my blog throughout the summer and some even into the fall.

Please continue to read, enjoy and pass-on this blog to your friends and family while we undertake this difficult journey. I appologize in advance for not responding well to comments and questions.

Hip Homeschool Hop Button

10 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'll be praying for your family, and don't worry about resonding to comments and such. Concentrate on your daughter and give her lots of hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you and your family. Best wishes, Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your daughter as well as the rest of the family. ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you and your family ~ we will be thinking of you all often x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stopped and prayed for you all just now. Keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad to hear about your daughter and the struggles your family will be going thru. I am thinking of you all and will pray for your daughter and for your family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many prayers for you, your husband and children during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for all of you as you go through such a frustrating journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all love Jemma and you are all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie you know we will walk this road with you, if virtually! Praying for peace, strength, and healing for your family. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...