Monday, May 21, 2012

Tuna Casserole

I recently found the Teaching Good Eaters blog that has wonderful recipes and meal plans. Since the author feeds her children very healthy food I was hooked immediately. This week we made Tuna Casserole which I found through her blog.

We made our own cream of mushroom soup and then mixed it with cooked noodles, peas and two cans of tuna.

I just love the expression on his face. He was working so hard. - We poured the mixture into a baking dish and then put it in the oven for 30 minutes.

Even my littlest child gave this meal a "like".

Hearth & Soul Hop

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog recommendation. I'm looking forward to digging in to this one. That tuna casserole looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna bake is great (although we make a less healthy one, with a white sauce), super yummy though, and a great back up meal! Thanks for sharing on Happy lil ❤'s are baking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!! I haven't made tuna casserole in a while and you've made me crave it again :) I haven't posted any meal plans (or anything at all really!!) for a while, but hopefully, today, I'll be posting my plan for the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...